Avoid saying these things to yourself:
1. I'll start tomorrow
2. I could never be that fit
3. I'll never have that kind of success
4. I'll do that once I'm happy with how I look
5. I can't do that, I tried once
Listen... I've said all these things at one time or another & then I immediately snapped out of it!
Repeatedly say these things:
1. I start now !
2. With discipline, I can be as fit as I want to be & fitter than I've ever been in my life.
3. I can be as successful as anyone else. I'm in control of my success. I solve my own real & perceived barriers.
4. I respect my body NOW & I won't take for granted what I CAN do.
5. Nothing worth doing is easy. The average person quits. I wasn't created to be average.