And don't wait for that environment, go after it!
• Honestly, I'm in the best "place" I've ever been in my life and I owe that to becoming a Coach.
• Before coaching, I was stressed, over worked and barely making ends meet. Still.. I convinced myself "everything's fine" and really everything was OK, but something was missing.
• I really thought I had no choice but to get my degree and climb the corporate ladder. I wanted to make a solid living and I thought a corporate career was the ONLY way and the best way. Thank God I learned the truth -there was more to life .
• Now I work when I want, where I want, with no boss, no dress code, no office politics , doing what I love , being home when my son gets home from school, being able to put family first, having time for fitness and healthy eating ...it's everything to me to have less stress, more time, big savings & no debt.
• If you've thought about it and then convinced yourself it's not for you, or you're too late, or you can't be successful because you're not like this or that person... you're keeping yourself from an awesome way of life.
• I was the most private, introverted person I knew and not even on Facebook when I started . I'm so thankful I looked into this further.
• It's not for everyone, but it's life-changing for go-givers who are positive people & love giving other's advice in fitness & health.
• Message me here if you would like to learn more!